80 | Cole Palmer - 2021/22 Performances

Status
Not open for further replies.
what a joke lol. Foden is the greatest english talent in many generations. Torres has many talents in barca academy alone that are better than him and ahead of him.
Did you reply in the right thread? He's talking about Palmer, not Torres. (Although you're reply may have been similar anyway)

Did you reply in the right thread? He's talking about Palmer, not Torres. (Although you're reply may have been similar anyway)
yikes my link switched lol. but point still stands. so many people show disrespect to the unbelievable talent that was/is Foden. not every talent can become Foden he is destined for greatness.

yikes my link switched lol. but point still stands. so many people show disrespect to the unbelievable talent that was/is Foden. not every talent can become Foden he is destined for greatness.
Yeah I've done that myself a few times haha.

I do agree that Foden is particularly special. Of course I'd be delighted to be proven wrong but I don't think Palmer is quite as prodigious as Foden. I'd actually expect that if we're in a great situation in a few years where we have a load of academy lads in the team, that most would be closer to Palmer than Foden.

Which is still a really, really good standard btw, as I think Palmer himself could be a great player in his own right at City. But I'm blown away by Foden.

Saying all that though, Mcatee is looking pretty special too.

Yeah I've done that myself a few times haha.

I do agree that Foden is particularly special. Of course I'd be delighted to be proven wrong but I don't think Palmer is quite as prodigious as Foden. I'd actually expect that if we're in a great situation in a few years where we have a load of academy lads in the team, that most would be closer to Palmer than Foden.

Which is still a really, really good standard btw, as I think Palmer himself could be a great player in his own right at City. But I'm blown away by Foden.

Saying all that though, Mcatee is looking pretty special too.

Foden is a generational talent, will be the most important player in the future for the club and realizing his true potential as midfielder.

McAtee will not be far from him, while i see palmer just as squad member player in term of potential they have.

him and torres are in my eyes the best "false 9"s we have in our squad. torres the more clinical and palmer the more involved link up guy. I know he only played the one game but he looked way better than anyone else we used this season as a "striker". everton were abysmal though... I'd give him a run of games. very encouraging display
Going back to Torres. And off topic.

Torres plays a different role for Spain,one of the top teams in international footbal..and a few weeks back had 13 goals 13games for his country.there are many football fans who really don't realise what great talent we have on our hands. I certainly don't know of any international striker who can match that.
Because he is a Blue,it is totally ignored.
If..Messi.who is easy who is struggling for goals..had matched that..you would never hear the last of it and posters like @Craig
Would be no derided for their out hopelessy out of date view that Messi is still the best player in world football.

Is he Fuck.

Palmer has all the skills to go to the very top.

A very promising young player.

Sure footed,greatcontrol,and not lacking in confidence In his own ability.

Last edited:
Going back to Torres. And off topic.

Torres plays a different role for Spain,one of the top teams in international footbal..and a few weeks back had 13 goals 13games for his country.there are many football fans who really don't realise what great talent we have on our hands. I certainly don't know of any international striker who can match that.
Because he is a Blue,it is totally ignored.
If..Messi.who is easy who is struggling for goals..had matched that..you would never hear the last of it and posters like @Craig
Would be no derided for their out hopelessy out of date view that Messi is still the best player in world football.

Is he Fuck.

Palmer has all the skills to go to the very top.

A very promising young player.

Sure footed,greatcontrol,and not lacking in confidence In his own ability.
We’ll see how he does long term but I doubt he’ll be our false 9 or striker in a couple of years time. As for even mentioning him in the same paragraph as Messi. Hilarious

Tremendous effort by Palmer in the under 23 game today. He created so many chances and looked dangerous every time he had the ball. McAtee was classy as well and scored a very good goal combining with Cole. Great goal by Kayky as well. The highlights are on the official site.

The future is looking a beautiful, bright blue!

He looked great, last night, and a player who can go either way with such tight control is always very difficult to defend against. I am convinced that he has a future at the highest levels of the game.

Palamer and McAtee are the next players off the production line , they are at a similar level to Foden from 3years ago and under Pep's tutolage will potentially follow in Phil's footsteps , we need both players on long contracts to stop any clubs sniffing around , we have learned our lesson with Sancho

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.