80 | Cole Palmer - 2021/22 Performances

Status
Not open for further replies.
It’s a discussion isn’t it and something I can’t remember happening ever having a united fan playing for us. I was open to ronaldo coming so I shouldn’t be too fussed just weird isn’t it if true

I reckon Peter Schmeichel might have been a United fan. Kasper definitely is.

Brian Kidd

I reckon Peter Schmeichel might have been a United fan. Kasper definitely is.

Brian Kidd

Yep it’s and irrelevance!

You can bet they’ll be an article with the picture of Palmer in a rag shirt saying how did rags let him go to city or something like that.

Don’t think it should come as a surprise that a lad from Wythenshawe supported United at some point, or had parents that did. I’m sure I read even Foden’s parents are reds and he decided to support City for whatever reason.

Ultimately he is a pro and is doing the business for us so far with a long term deal signed.

If he was still a die hard red these days I doubt he’d be enjoying being out on the piss in Porto with a load of blues like in the above tweet anyway…

Don’t think it should come as a surprise that a lad from Wythenshawe supported United at some point, or had parents that did. I’m sure I read even Foden’s parents are reds and he decided to support City for whatever reason.

Ultimately he is a pro and is doing the business for us so far with a long term deal signed.

If he was still a die hard red these days I doubt he’d be enjoying being out on the piss in Porto with a load of blues like in the above tweet anyway…
I grew up in Baguley everyone was a City fan where I lived and I never met a red until I was about 9. That was in the olden days though. A lot changed after Munich.

Foden’s dad is a red, but his mum and in particular his granddad on her side are/were Blues.

It was his granddad who used to take him to City as a kid, and they were very close. He died very young, at 47 - which is why Phil chose the shirt number he did.

Seems like Palmer definitely grew up a United fan - but he’s been at City since he was 8, and the more he plays in the first team in front of our fans, the more his bond will build with us.

He’ll see the error of his ways before long, if he hasn’t already!

Foden’s dad is a red, but his mum and in particular his granddad on her side are/were Blues.

It was his granddad who used to take him to City as a kid, and they were very close. He died very young, at 47 - which is why Phil chose the shirt number he did.

Seems like Palmer definitely grew up a United fan - but he’s been at City since he was 8, and the more he plays in the first team in front of our fans, the more his bond will build with us.

He’ll see the error of his ways before long, if he hasn’t already!

The rags seem to making a pretty good job of convincing him where his loyalties should be .

So lets be clear.. There is a discussion on Bluemoon where he can not speak properly..he is now a rag..FFS grow up, he will be a City legend. His last goal was stunning. Find some other shite to talk about. Can not wait for Cole to get a regular slot.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.