80 | Cole Palmer - 2021/22 Performances

Status
Not open for further replies.
Supported*

He joined City as an 8 year old, does anyone actually think he still supports United after 12 years of indoctrination and being at City seeing the first team players, ball boy-ing and playing United in derbies?

Same way Harry Kane isn't an Arsenal fan, Carragher isn't an Everton fan.

Here he is with the City fans in Porto for the Champions League final. Almost impossible he isn't a blue now. City have been the formative years of his life.

Here he is with the City fans in Porto for the Champions League final. Almost impossible he isn't a blue now. City have been the formative years of his life.

Look at all the shirts on young kids around town. This is ALL their kids and grandkids nowadays…
“My old man, said be a united fan,
“I said”….

They shouldn't be piping up anyway

blue-640x990.jpg

Supported*

He joined City as an 8 year old, does anyone actually think he still supports United after 12 years of indoctrination and being at City seeing the first team players, ball boy-ing and playing United in derbies?

Same way Harry Kane isn't an Arsenal fan, Carragher isn't an Everton fan.
What I’ve heard recently is how he still openly says he’s a united fan. I know there’s cases where players switch in these circumstances and I hope that’s the case.

What I’ve heard recently is how he still openly says he’s a united fan. I know there’s cases where players switch in these circumstances and I hope that’s the case.

Who cares?

We have fantastic young player who signed a long contract and be a city player for a long time if he keeps working hard

Who cares?

We have fantastic young player who signed a long contract and be a city player for a long time if he keeps working hard
It’s a discussion isn’t it and something I can’t remember happening ever having a united fan playing for us. I was open to ronaldo coming so I shouldn’t be too fussed just weird isn’t it if true

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.