80 | Cole Palmer - 2022/23 Performances

Status
Not open for further replies.
If you’re Southgate watching that surely he’s you’re wildcard for the World Cup?
You aren’t getting anything wild from Gareth. He’s pure class though and was great to see him in a position where he could shine

He's going to be a baller. I know he won't be selected anytime soon and he needs to feature much more for us. But I wouldn't have any qualms about him coming off the bench for England right now. He always looks more than capable of quickly finding the flow of a game and making an impact. For England in the future you could genuinely play Grealish on the left, Foden through the middle and Palmer on the right. Has a nice look to it.

Col can play I love any kid who comes from the ranks especially from where am from , he lacks just a quarter of pace , still miles better than me Rae Ingram , John Foster and Aide Mike , hope he makes with us

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.