80 | Cole Palmer - 2022/23 Performances

Status
Not open for further replies.
Today he was fantastic. I've been a critic of him often trying to too hard.

Today, he simply just played And was magnificent

I think that’s a product of game time. If he comes on with 10 minutes left he’s desperate to make a mark and overdoes it. When you know you have a whole half you can play normally knowing the chances will come to show what you can do and not force them

Just a feeling rather than any concrete evidence, but it struck me last night that Palmer seems more involved than Foden at the same age. He's certainly got a confident languid style, and possibly the long term replacement for Mahrez

Just a feeling rather than any concrete evidence, but it struck me last night that Palmer seems more involved than Foden at the same age. He's certainly got a confident languid style, and possibly the long term replacement for Mahrez
He played like he belongs, not like a youth player getting a chance to impress. He asked for ball, not afraid to try something different, even pointing to others where he expects them to be. He's got that raw confidence, more than Foden when he started imo. This could also be why he gets his chances in middle of the park often too.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.