80 | Cole Palmer - 2022/23 Performances

Status
Not open for further replies.
I don’t even think it’s a positional thing with him. Cole has gotten to where he is because of his ability on the ball. That means beating men, scoring goals and making chances. Slowing everything down out wide is sadly something which seems to impact all of our wide men and it will certainly affect him. Haaland thrives on quick service and currently he is only getting that consistently from KDB. If Palmer is going to become a regular for us, he needs to get his head up and make an impact in the limited time he gets on the pitch. At the moment he is looking far more Mahrez like than Foden like and that’s not where he wants to be.

As I said, it was positional.

He oozes class on the ball, always looking to make something happen

he seems to be able to sell his dummy nearly every time and has a lovely drop of the shoulder to complement it when he’s beat his man

if he keeps his head there is a starting right wing place for him in 18 months

He oozes class on the ball, always looking to make something happen

he seems to be able to sell his dummy nearly every time and has a lovely drop of the shoulder to complement it when he’s beat his man

if he keeps his head there is a starting right wing place for him in 18 months
With Carlos Borges hot on his tails for the left wing spot hopefully ;)

Deserves a start on Tuesday. He reminds me of Kleb when he was at arsenal.

His ability is not in doubt and he deserves a chance to start , would love to see him play on Tuesday.

Palmer is obvious class. I expect he'll be given more and more game time as the season goes on and deservedly so.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.