80 | Cole Palmer - 2022/23 Performances

Status
Not open for further replies.
Obviously has the talent, but to be honest I thought he was a bit selfish when he came on this weekend.

Understandable as he's a young player trying to prove his worth and break into the starting XI, but I'd imagine he'll have more of a chance with Pep if he refines that aspect of his game.

That being said I'd imagine he starts midweek, so here's hoping he gets the chance to showcase his ability and run the show.

Very impressed with his outing today.

Very professional job at killing off the game.

Could have probably gone for goal and got his Prem Soon Come goal but thought it's better to get 3 points, keep the ball than force it.

He looks strong for such a skinny kid too. Managed to keep the ball despite Brighton hounding him. I think he actually got a foul called on them for his shirt being pulled.

Obvious that Pep is trusting him more and more on the right side and with Mahrez's current run of form, wouldn't be surprised if Cole is preferred ahead of Mahrez within a month or two.

Get the job done in dortmund and he starts both Sevilla and Chelsea in the carabao Cup before the world cup, impress in those then as one of the very few first teamer not going to the world cup and some 1 on 1 time with Pep he could find himself genuinely pushing for starts in the new year.

Last edited:
Very impressed with his outing today.

Very professional job at killing off the game.

Could have probably gone for goal and got his Prem Soon Come goal but thought it's better to get 3 points, keep the ball than force it.

He looks strong for such a skinny kid too. Managed to keep the ball despite Brighton hounding him. I think he actually got a foul called on them for his shirt being pulled.

Obvious that Pep is trusting him more and more on the right side and with Mahrez's current run of form, wouldn't be surprised if Cole is preferred ahead of Mahrez within a month or two.
Is that 9 appearances from the bench this season? Like you say he might just be starting in front of Mahrez soon.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.