80 | Cole Palmer - 2022/23 Performances

Status
Not open for further replies.
Wythenshawe go on Col , I will be made up for him if he proper makes with us , last 2 games makes me think he can , still think he is bit short pace wise but let’s see

His quality shines through everytime he gets minutes. Just a shame we're almost always in coasting mode and he doesn't get too many opportunities to make a telling impact with goals and assists. He's getting more minutes than even he could have wished for, just needs to keep doing what he's doing and learning under Pep and in 18 months time he will be a regular starter.

Wonder if the people who were dead against 5 subs are still against it now seeing how beneficial it is to the likes of Palmer, gomes and Lewis already.

Even done lightheartedly, it comes across as a bit childish. Also, it's run its course at this stage.
Tell that to those that say Bellingham is 17 :)

On Palmer, I personally think the only similarity to Mahrez is the feint. Palmer glides but can push up a gear to dribble past a player. Will always have his defender on toast.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.