80 | Cole Palmer - 2022/23 Performances

Status
Not open for further replies.
He has great potential and I imagine he will get more minutes on the pitch this season. That doesn't make him the Gabby or Raz replacement - we have Alvarez and Haaland for that - but it does make him a great young talent who has earned a place in the best squad in the PL, and an exciting prospect for the fans to get behind another local, academy talent.

He has great potential and I imagine he will get more minutes on the pitch this season. That doesn't make him the Gabby or Raz replacement - we have Alvarez and Haaland for that - but it does make him a great young talent who has earned a place in the best squad in the PL, and an exciting prospect for the fans to get behind another local, academy talent.
I suspect Alvarez will fall into a similar bracket.

How is he going to get the chance to develop if he doesn't get minutes, clearly he's not going to perform at Raz's level anytime soon but give the lad a chance..

Just give him and McAtee a season, one season to prove themselves. The club can wait for a season looking Sterling replacement if things didn't work out for both them. But i hope it will work out, god i hope so.

Just give him and McAtee a season, one season to prove themselves. The club can wait for a season looking Sterling replacement if things didn't work out for both them. But i hope it will work out, god i hope so.

Totally agree, the noise out of the club seems to be that they will both get a serious chance this season..

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.