80 | Cole Palmer - 2022/23 Performances

Status
Not open for further replies.
He isn't ready yet. Whether he will ever be isn't the point.

He has a tendency to look slow of mind when on the ball or involved with the play, like hes taking too long to make the decision.

I'm not going to be one of those who writes a guy off at 20 years old, I just don't think he's 1st team material right now for us.

I think a lot of his most ardent defenders want to believe he's another Foden. He isn't. I want him to be, I want every youth player who comes up to be, but that won't make it true.

When you see how much McAtee has improved recently with regular football (albeit at a lower level) maybe Palmer needs the same?

Don't get these comments, we couldn't get up the pitch first half because of our wank defence to give any of our front players the ball anywhere near enough, admittedly didn't do much when he had it, although he did give it gundo on a plate but didn't fuck up 2 glorious chances like Grealish did. He's not anywhere near the top of the list of players to be digging out today.

Cole has played less than 500 minutes all season, you lot are fucking stupid and clueless.
Although to be honest he should have been sent out on loan at start of the season.
Are we seriously saying 500 mins isn’t enough that we should expect a winger to get at least one bloody goal or assist? That’s more than five games.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.