80 | Cole Palmer - 2022/23 Performances

Status
Not open for further replies.
Sorry but I`m probably in the minority here but he is no where near the level that he should be at for City.
Would anyone have with me a £100 charity bet that he will not make 100 starts for City.
I would love to be proven wrong but he`s way off our top 18 players.
Potentially yes, realistically not a cat in hells chance.

Just not kicking on like we hoped.

By this point in Foden's development you could see that little spark that just needed time.

Don't see it in Palmer. Doesn't mean he won't come good, just don't think it's happening.

67% in a Pep team is startling.
To be fair, he only attempted 9 passes. Of the players that stated the match, those with by far the fewest attempted passes were the front line (Grealish 21, Alvarez 25).

While successfully completing 6 out of 9 passes isn't great, the real problem here is I think the team's failure to get the ball to those forward players.

Never really seen a game I was impressed with like some on here. I always thought he was no where near Foden or the first team

Needs to be more aggressive and take the man on rather than turn back and keep possession. He has the skills without doubt. It’s strange as this has been a complaint against grealish and foden too. It seems the instructions to retain possession are inhibiting our decision making and attacking intent. So many times the space is there to attack but we refuse it and allow the low block to get back into full shape.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.