80 | Cole Palmer - 2022/23 Performances

Status
Not open for further replies.
The whole team played bad tonight. This will test his resolve but he should bounce back when he plays again.

Cole proves that playing against established professionals is completely different than playing against your own age group or even reserves. He’s seldom looked confident up against Premier League opposition, too many times he cuts or turns 3 or 4 times and gets nowhere.

Foden (though no where near at it tonight) has always looked confident when facing any opposition. He never needed the loan move.

I’d be asking Vinny if he fancies giving a winger some minutes, with the hope he comes back with a cooler head.

Cole proves that playing against established professionals is completely different than playing against your own age group or even reserves. He’s seldom looked confident up against Premier League opposition, too many times he cuts or turns 3 or 4 times and gets nowhere.

Foden (though no where near at it tonight) has always looked confident when facing any opposition. He never needed the loan move.

I’d be asking Vinny if he fancies giving a winger some minutes, with the hope he comes back with a cooler head.
I can’t remember any player who has gone out on loan from City come back and made it here.

I can’t remember any player who has gone out on loan from City come back and made it here.
It doesn’t happen at many clubs, only those that have established academies. The Spanish clubs have second division sides that allow players to grow whilst maintaining connection with the club.

We don’t have that in England, just reserves sides that play other reserve sides and we’ve only really recently started bringing through talents that look remotely up to anything.

I don’t see Cole as being ready for Premier League, and he can’t be thrown into a second string side that have no cohesion. I think a loan move to Burnley would be ideal. Experience against good sides in a league that’s probably just above/about Cole’s current level makes sense.

Pep’ll do what he thinks is right. I just hope Cole doesn’t fizzle out and end up at a Rotherham.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.