80 | Cole Palmer - 2022/23 Performances

Status
Not open for further replies.
Like I said months before, he just doesn't have the ability required to be a City regular. He's like Jonathan Greening or Luke Chadwick, far away from being a John O'shea or Darren Fletcher role. I would be glad to be proved wrong.

I'm not interested in important goals, I'm interested in good performances consistently

He's not a kid anymore, he's on £200k a week and is expected to deliver
I doubt that - please share where you got that information.

Palmer is a player who thrives off creativity, running at his full back and the element of surprise. He’s not being allowed to do that by Pep and his control, blunt approach and that’s why he’s looking shit.

He needs more time and space to think before create something like what he used to in eds level, but Premier League teams didn't allow him that.

he is not ready to take responsibility to make things happen and make proactive plays.

Like I said months before, he just doesn't have the ability required to be a City regular. He's like Jonathan Greening or Luke Chadwick, far away from being a John O'shea or Darren Fletcher role. I would be glad to be proved wrong.
Why u comparing him to United players? Strange bench mark

A lot of criticism for someone who is 20, it’s like we paid 80 million or something. Give the lad a break, he looked no worse than the rest tonight.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.