80 | Cole Palmer - 2022/23 Performances

Status
Not open for further replies.
I think one of his best attributes is is just the ability to be in the right place at the right time. If he moved to a good Championship club on loan that played attacking football he would score buckets full of goals.

Might sound counter productive but I hope we fill the squad out next season and can find him a loan at a premier league club (Burnley might be ideal) has to see more game time than filling in when games are won if we are going to see him develop into a top player. Needs to be playing when there's something riding on his performance.

Was great to see him score. Still young, still learning and needs the confidence. It was good to see him make that run into the box to be another option. He could have stayed at the back post or out wide, but wanted to get into a scoring position.

Might sound counter productive but I hope we fill the squad out next season and can find him a loan at a premier league club (Burnley might be ideal) has to see more game time than filling in when games are won if we are going to see him develop into a top player. Needs to be playing when there's something riding on his performance.

People said the same about foden.

Prefer Palmer at the club to be continued to be blended in.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.