80 | Cole Palmer - 2022/23 Performances

Status
Not open for further replies.
Started off well but his form fell off the end of a cliff (more than likely injuries hadn't helped). Loan is the better option for next season.

To be fair it’s difficult judge his form. At times he plays a game every couple of months. It’s hard for any player to show what they are made of without consistent games.

Tommy Doyle and Macatee are proving how beneficial consistent games can be

Reactions: JDV
To be fair it’s difficult judge his form. At times he plays a game every couple of months. It’s hard for any player to show what they are made of without consistent games.

But that's doesn't mean it will transfer well to our club, will they form right now is same if they playing for us next season?

The only player that play for us after loan is Zinchenko and he is not even a regular starter. The bar is very high and no friggin guarantee that either Doyle or McAtee will make it to our team after loan and become regular starting player immediately.

If he doesn't start tomorrow he's gone in the summer.

He's probably gone in the summer even if he does start tomorrow, come to think of it.

Shame. I liked the lad. "Prem soon come" and all that.

But that's doesn't mean it will transfer well to our club, will they form right now is same if they playing for us next season?

The only player that play for us after loan is Zinchenko and he is not even a regular starter. The bar is very high and no friggin guarantee that either Doyle or McAtee will make it to our team after loan and become regular starting player immediately.

I agree there’s no guarantee a loan move will work out, but if it’s a choice between no game time at all or consistent games in the championship I think the second option is much more beneficial.

We wanted macatee to stay with us, but he wanted a loan move. It’s doing wonders for him and I think he has a much better chance of playing for us now because of the loan.

I agree there’s no guarantee a loan move will work out, but if it’s a choice between no game time at all or consistent games in the championship I think the second option is much more beneficial.

We wanted macatee to stay with us, but he wanted a loan move. It’s doing wonders for him and I think he has a much better chance of playing for us now because of the loan.

We will see, better chances doesn't mean huge increases after all playing for championship to premier league team to fight for all competition is different game.

He was initally kept as someone who could break into the first team and earlier it looked like he could make it

I think there is something to training with world class player day in day out that helps development just is much/more than playing regular minutes. Look at Foden, we all wanted Pep to play him more regularly than he did but it worked out well. I’m not saying Palmer will go the same way. I wonder if he goes on loan to Burnley next year

If he doesn't start tomorrow he's gone in the summer.

He's probably gone in the summer even if he does start tomorrow, come to think of it.

Shame. I liked the lad. "Prem soon come" and all that.
I would hate to see that happen. Pep knows best, but I always thought Palmer looked like someone who can make it with us. I hope he gets a chance tomorrow.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.