80 | Cole Palmer - 2022/23 Performances

Status
Not open for further replies.
Whether you're a fanboi or not, twosips' new '5 things' video is worth a watch. Especially his last point that the combo of Haaland putting games to bed early with the new 5-subs rule means better dev for City kids, more playing time for them - an Erling bonus.

Ah thanks mate!

Him playing on the left side wasn't about that being his future position, I think it was more of Pep wanting to get him minutes in any of the attack 4 positions.

I still think his best position is RW, but currently Mahrez and Bernie can play there, so it'll have to come wherever it does.

Him playing on the left side wasn't about that being his future position, I think it was more of Pep wanting to get him minutes in any of the attack 4 positions.

I still think his best position is RW, but currently Mahrez and Bernie can play there, so it'll have to come wherever it does.

In the modern game you have to play everywhere. If Palmer is going to have a decent career at City he'll play LW, RW, false 9, and number 8 eventually.

Looked good. I’d like to see more of him when it’s more of a challenge. I reckon he’s good enough to edge mahrez out…eventually

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.