800 fans to Napoli?

felixbg said:
if we can get all our homework done on time then yep. need to start behaving though from now on bill, we seem to have upset a few of the mcfc twitter branch.

You just very careful out there mate, lie low for this one. I will have Jess with me again so no colours or owt for me.

OP on that thread is an 18/19 year-old wannabe hooligan and one of the biggest cunts on that site. The twat got all giddy last year when the graffiti appeared on Mary D's wall prior to the home derby and started a thread gloating about it, only to end up getting ridiculed by some other posters on that site. Personally, I couldn't give 2 shits about the graffiti itself - in fact, it could be argued it was an improvement for that dump - but the sight of someone creaming their pants over it was rather amusing.

As for that other clueless twat Sharky7 implying that safety in Naples isn't the reason for taking low numbers then I'd love to know the real reason why so many have given this match a wide berth. Especially when you consider that we took 1500 to Juventus a week before Christmas last year for a dead rubber match in a lesser competition. When the draw was made, I and many others ruled this match out straight away on safety grounds and it was a straight toss up between Villarreal and Bayern Munich for me.

For all those that are going, fair play to you - stay safe and I hope you all get back unscathed.

M18CTID said:
OP on that thread is an 18/19 year-old wannabe hooligan and one of the biggest cunts on that site. The twat got all giddy last year when the graffiti appeared on Mary D's wall prior to the home derby and started a thread gloating about it, only to end up getting ridiculed by some other posters on that site. Personally, I couldn't give 2 shits about the graffiti itself - in fact, it could be argued it was an improvement for that dump - but the sight of someone creaming their pants over it was rather amusing.

As for that other clueless twat Sharky7 implying that safety in Naples isn't the reason for taking low numbers then I'd love to know the real reason why so many have given this match a wide berth. Especially when you consider that we took 1500 to Juventus a week before Christmas last year for a dead rubber match in a lesser competition. When the draw was made, I and many others ruled this match out straight away on safety grounds and it was a straight toss up between Villarreal and Bayern Munich for me.

For all those that are going, fair play to you - stay safe and I hope you all get back unscathed.

Absolutely 100% correct.

yeah agree'd

went munich as my away, will be off to the next round hopefully too!

mate of mine was there last year with pool, said it was very dodgy, just said stick together they only pick off pissed up stragglers!

good luck blues and stay safe!

M18CTID said:

That's what I always go off when wondering what attendance will be like. Trends are the rule. When the stupid threads were coming out about us getting just 28k in our home Champions Lg fixtures and hundreds of people were banging on about "disgrace" this and "disgrace" that... I thought back to Scunthorpe in the League Cup two years ago where we got 37k on a Wedsnight in October and how all of our Europa group stage games last season were 35k or more. Low and behold we got 44k in a 45k capacity!

So if we took 1500 to Turin - consider the step up in competition and importance of the game this year, but also the violence threat that underlies this trip (and a fair few have openly said they're giving this game a wide berth, some who haven't missed a game in years!) - so we'll take about 1500-2000 to Naples.

stony said:
The op on that rag thread is a snot gobbling bastard. Hoping football fans get hurt just because they are rivals is fucking low.

Says it all really doesn't it...

M18CTID said:

A lot more than that mate - we had about 3000

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.