800 fans to Napoli?

liamctid said:
M18CTID said:
OP on that thread is an 18/19 year-old wannabe hooligan and one of the biggest cunts on that site. The twat got all giddy last year when the graffiti appeared on Mary D's wall prior to the home derby and started a thread gloating about it, only to end up getting ridiculed by some other posters on that site. Personally, I couldn't give 2 shits about the graffiti itself - in fact, it could be argued it was an improvement for that dump - but the sight of someone creaming their pants over it was rather amusing.

As for that other clueless twat Sharky7 implying that safety in Naples isn't the reason for taking low numbers then I'd love to know the real reason why so many have given this match a wide berth. Especially when you consider that we took 1500 to Juventus a week before Christmas last year for a dead rubber match in a lesser competition. When the draw was made, I and many others ruled this match out straight away on safety grounds and it was a straight toss up between Villarreal and Bayern Munich for me.

For all those that are going, fair play to you - stay safe and I hope you all get back unscathed.

A lot more than that mate - we had about 3000

Not sure about that - our allocation was around 1500 which we sold no problem. However, some did travel over without tickets but I doubt it was as many as another 1500. The official attendance was 6,992 IIRC. Although the home ends were sparsely populated, no way was there 3000 of our own inside the ground that night.

M18CTID said:
liamctid said:
M18CTID said:
OP on that thread is an 18/19 year-old wannabe hooligan and one of the biggest cunts on that site. The twat got all giddy last year when the graffiti appeared on Mary D's wall prior to the home derby and started a thread gloating about it, only to end up getting ridiculed by some other posters on that site. Personally, I couldn't give 2 shits about the graffiti itself - in fact, it could be argued it was an improvement for that dump - but the sight of someone creaming their pants over it was rather amusing.

As for that other clueless twat Sharky7 implying that safety in Naples isn't the reason for taking low numbers then I'd love to know the real reason why so many have given this match a wide berth. Especially when you consider that we took 1500 to Juventus a week before Christmas last year for a dead rubber match in a lesser competition. When the draw was made, I and many others ruled this match out straight away on safety grounds and it was a straight toss up between Villarreal and Bayern Munich for me.

For all those that are going, fair play to you - stay safe and I hope you all get back unscathed.

A lot more than that mate - we had about 3000

Not sure about that - our allocation was around 1500 which we sold no problem. However, some did travel over without tickets but I doubt it was as many as another 1500. The official attendance was 6,992 IIRC. Although the home ends were sparsely populated, no way was there 3000 of our own inside the ground that night.

Are you sure? It seemed like there was more there than there was at OT the other week!

Those deluded brainwashed peasants at Rag Cafe can say fuck all about 'half empty stadia', they choose to forget the 19 k Vs Torpedo Moscow or 33k Vs IFK Gothenburg in their first CL game.

Also Vs Barca same season they couldn't fill the swamp.

So fuck em. i feel sorry for them, they obviously are a bit thick.

If any of them on there went to Rome or Istanbul etc following their team then fair enough.

For the ones that ain't, shut the fuck up you hypocritical twats

BOBBYISOURLEADER said:
800 is an excellent turnout, with it being the most dangerous place for football fans to visit in Europe. Also leading up to Christmas so money is tight. 500 would be a good turnout at Naples. I'm actually amazed 800 have purchased tickets i for one don't want to risk being stabbed.

Give over pal...its a shit turnout..we took 1500 to Juve last year in december. Lets face it a lot have bottled it.

BillyMC said:
BOBBYISOURLEADER said:
800 is an excellent turnout, with it being the most dangerous place for football fans to visit in Europe. Also leading up to Christmas so money is tight. 500 would be a good turnout at Naples. I'm actually amazed 800 have purchased tickets i for one don't want to risk being stabbed.

Give over pal...its a shit turnout..we took 1500 to Juve last year in december. Lets face it a lot have bottled it.

Agreed. People pay big money to go to the London games which come round year after year. Naples, big crowd, good atmosphere, europe trip. These are the games we have wanted for a long time. I think 800 is a piss poor turnout.

phil31 said:
BillyMC said:
BOBBYISOURLEADER said:

Agreed. People pay big money to go to the London games which come round year after year. Naples, big crowd, good atmosphere, europe trip. These are the games we have wanted for a long time. I think 800 is a piss poor turnout.

Phil where are we meeting matey have you been in touch with CP?

BillyMC said:
phil31 said:
BillyMC said:

Alright Billy

Im not sure whats happening yet. Im in Rome at the moment. Im meeting some Rochdale Blues in Naples to collect my ticket.
I will contact CP now, see what he's upto. Ive got two more days in the saddle until Naples.
Phil where are we meeting matey have you been in touch with CP?

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.