80s City songs

Not to sure if this was a city song but used to sing it in pubs on match days cant remember if it was ever sang in the ground or not and cant remember all the words

it was something along the lines of

`i had a little drink a bout an hour ago and its gone right to my head`

Can anyone help with it or what it was about ?

Not to sure if this was a city song but used to sing it in pubs on match days cant remember if it was ever sang in the ground or not and cant remember all the words

it was something along the lines of

`i had a little drink a bout an hour ago and its gone right to my head`

Can anyone help with it or what it was about ?
The original song started "Show me the way to go home, I'm tired and I want to go to bed..." followed by the line in your post.

I think the City version started "Show me the way to Maine Road..." but can't recall the rest of the lyrics.

The original song started "Show me the way to go home, I'm tired and I want to go to bed..." followed by the line in your post.

I think the City version started "Show me the way to Maine Road..." but can't recall the rest of the lyrics.

Thats the one hopefully someone will know the rest

After the line ''I'm tired and I want to go to bed'' there would be a shout of ''for a wank!''

The Kop still sings this song today

One I only remember from the 81 cup run

I'm dreaming of a Blue Wembley
Just like the ones I used to know
With the Blue flags flying
and Scousers dying
To see City win the cup
(Win the cup /get p*ssed up)

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.