82 | Rico Lewis - 2023/24

Amazing to see all the clamour for Mainoo in recent weeks and yet we've got our own Rico playing midfield like a big haired Phillip Lahm. He may have some weaknesses, but there's little doubt he gets us playing football a lot better
He seems to have kicked on again after a difficult second season.

For me he could end up a very special player, his coolness and confidence is exceptional for such a young player.

Yes can really see him playing wide left for us...
I detect sarcasm.
I can see him playing in any advanced midfield role. Even playing as a supplementary forward at times.
The Grealish role doesn't necessarily mean it's played on the left, although there's absolutely no reason that he couldn't play out there. Jack's hardly a lefty after all.

For me he could end up a very special player, his coolness and confidence is exceptional for such a young player.
Yes looked to have taken another step. Still raw and long way to go but is improving and you can see he has a brilliant attitude. Just wants to learn and get better, Pep must love him.

Rumour is he is playing against Real tomorrow.

Not going to lie, that worries me, given the opposition, position and the fact I think they will target him.

If he rises to that challenge, we know we have a special player!!

Yeah I think he's taken time out of the team to develop his weaknesses and come back a better player. That's a testament to him but also the coaching staff

Rumour is he is playing against Real tomorrow.

Not going to lie, that worries me, given the opposition, position and the fact I think they will target him.

If he rises to that challenge, we know we have a special player!!
A rumour is all it is, made up and spread by people like you on the Internet.
That and guesswork.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.