82 | Rico Lewis - 2023/24

Status
Not open for further replies.
You can both be right. They’re 1 hour ahead, so it’s now his birthday there, but he might be flying home. :-)
Fuck me they`d have to be quick. ;) When I was playing on a Sunday the only thing you wanted to do was get off the pitch, changed and fly like fuck to your boozer, as in my day it used to be a 2.00 pm last orders and reopened at 7.00 pm. ;)

He also put a hand in the face of the attacker, allowing the referees to make a call. It was a crap call, but had we had a bigger full back, that hand wouldn’t have been there and there would have been no decision to make.

A smaller full back, surely? Or at least one with disproportionately short arms.

A smaller full back, surely? Or at least one with disproportionately short arms.
A bigger one wouldn’t need to jump as hard. Think of Dan Burn jumping. He hardly needs to use his arms as his head is already in the clouds!

The higher you try to jump, the more out of control your arms are. Try it!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.