82 | Rico Lewis - 2023/24

Status
Not open for further replies.
We have a soothsayer amongst us.

Wasting Rico at left back to allow TAA’s fuckwitery in midfield is borderline criminal.

I thought he would be thrown in at LB. He played well, it was never a pen regardless of whether his arm might have hit the player in the face. It wasn't an elbow, it wasn't malicious. Football is a contact sport and that was a joke.

The fact TAA was unable to get on the ball and do anything against Malta or North Macedonia should...should...see that plan binned. He's never going to be able to do it against anyone better where there's no time on the ball at all.

I feel for Ward Prowse, sat at home, watching those farcical performances. Tournament football is settled on fine margins generally. A solid defence can often trump all out attack. But you need the right players to get you through tight games. A late free kick, funnily enough exactly what we had against France in the World Cup. The best English set piece taker sat at home when he could literally come on just for the final few minutes to try and make the most of a corner. And if he had to start, he'd do a better job than TAA, Gallagher or Henderson.

The family must be so proud of how far he's come in the last couple of years. If he's handled carefully by Pep and the club (as Foden was), and shows the same patience that Phil did, there's no limit as to what the lad can achieve.

And how many 19 year olds (happy birthday for today Rico!) can boast the medals he has?

The family must be so proud of how far he's come in the last couple of years. If he's handled carefully by Pep and the club (as Foden was), and shows the same patience that Phil did, there's no limit as to what the lad can achieve.

And how many 19 year olds (happy birthday for today Rico!) can boast the medals he has?
My brother Sylvest, big chest :-)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.