82 | Rico Lewis - 2023/24

he does need to play more if he is as talented as we think.
quite a few youngsters same age making serious PL experience at top teams.
Mainoo, Garnacho, Palmer, Miley, Bradley, Enciso all between age 17-21, actually more like 17-19 apart from Palmer.

dont think Lewis or Bobb much worse than these.

and then there are tiny bit older players at age 21/22 like Enzo, Caiceco, Gvardiol, Saka all with already years of top flight experience.
these would never the the players they are now if they had been sitting on some bench last 3 years.

Pep virtually didn't play him at all from February onwards last year until we secured the title since it's the crunch time in the PL/CL. Other than Copenhagen at home, it's difficult to see where he plays. People here were against it, but I would loan him out to see how he does and in what position. He is not a RB without defending skills, physical attributes, and pace. On the other hand, he lacks physicality (again), creativity, and some positional experience that comes with age to play for us in midfield. I am not sure what he excels at that can put him in our starting 11 in the future. Otherwise, he is a good utility player who can slot in where needed as a backup.

He doesn’t need more game time. He plays when required in the best team in the world at a very young age and has done ok.

He’s got a lot of attributes but I’m not fully sold on him just yet. His time will come if he’s patient. It did Phil no harm.

I thought he played great tbh.
I thought he was ok but certainly not great. Couple of decent blocks and kept it fairly simple. Bit slow to track back at times (including their goal).

Not convinced he's good enough in any position to ever be a regular starter for us but a decent enough utility player to get some minutes here and there.

Rico could have played a lot better i thought. Seemed too hesitant when receiving the ball and took the safe option of short easy passes most of the time. We saw him do more last season when he ran at players and played the through ball when he could. I think he needs to kick on from last season when given his chance to start games. Tonight he was average at best.

I thought he was ok but certainly not great. Couple of decent blocks and kept it fairly simple. Bit slow to track back at times (including their goal).

Not convinced he's good enough in any position to ever be a regular starter for us but a decent enough utility player to get some minutes here and there.
He was under some tough presses/circumstances at times and played it out of pressure far cooler than Walker usually does.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.