82 | Rico Lewis - 2024/25

Sir Rico Lewis is always ready to fight, a true Knight of the blue moon realm...

1000061781.png

Superb performance from Rico today we're blessed to have him our best player I thought, honestly I can't wait to see him reach his amazing potential.

Last edited:
Very good game, particularly in possession but their goal was on him and I suspect that's the first thing Pep will have told him. really poor attempt at an offside trap despite not being the deepest man instead of tracking the runner. Needs to up that side of his game and I've no doubts he will. Only he knows why he absolutely hammered that open goal so hard, would have topped off a very nice afternoon for him.

If he's not getting an England call up there's something wrong.

Last edited:
Lewis ended up in lots of the places one would normally expect to see Foden in, yet he just doesn’t have the same cutting edge. Lovely little footballer, mind.

You know.. I was just discussing in Gundogan's return thread about the comeback vs villa.. that KDB is very fast with his shots/ passes.. so that they don't get blocked by shins/ feet unlike most players.

And that's pretty much the cutting edge that you are talking about.. very very fine margins of speed getting shots away. It's like 0-60 in less than 2 seconds like a McClaren.

Some players are just gifted with very lightning quick shots.. like Haaland, Kun, Foden is definitely one of them.

Maybe he can improve but it seems to be you either have it or you don't.

Wow he’s actually incredible. Wonderful technique with the heart of Zabba. He’ll get plenty of starts and also England caps this season I reckon.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.