82 | Rico Lewis - 2024/25

Rico is a starter atm, but I expect it wont be for a whole season. Rico will play much more this season than last, but ultimately wont play crucial games in UCL. We need Walker/Stones against best forwards like Vinicius/Mbappe. Rico is great and could be one of the very best in the world, but be patient, he still needs a little time.

When he first started playing, I was saying that his height was going to mean he wouldn't make it with us.

Looks like that was wrong.

What a great start to the season from him.
Won't get the hype mainoo gets of course though.

Rico is a starter atm, but I expect it wont be for a whole season. Rico will play much more this season than last, but ultimately wont play crucial games in UCL. We need Walker/Stones against best forwards like Vinicius/Mbappe. Rico is great and could be one of the very best in the world, but be patient, he still needs a little time.
Yes, I think he would have more games compared to last season but he wouldn't be a starter for all games and that's the way it should be. Pep is building him up slowly, the same way he did with Phil. Rico is just 19 now, however if he maintains this progression, he should be a complete starter by the time he turns 22. No need to rush his development.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.