82 | Rico Lewis - 2024/25

Turns 20 in November. I think this is the season when he needs to find his actual position and develop speed/strength if he ever wants to start for us, either at RB or in midfield. Let's see what he does this season.
He might be the ultimate utility player his whole career, hard to say.

But id prefer like you, that he nails a spot down, Id like to see him in the 8 role like Gundoga had and I expect to see Bernie in this season.

Turns 20 in November. I think this is the season when he needs to find his actual position and develop speed/strength if he ever wants to start for us, either at RB or in midfield. Let's see what he does this season.

Took foden nearly 6 years to finally get into his best position

Yea needs to get a shift on the lad, might only have another 15 years left at the highest level

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.