82 | Rico Lewis - 2024/25

19 year old - what a prospect.
To play in our team and look a part of it, at that age, takes some doing.
Good feet, intelligent, reads the game, good running off the ball, determination - he's a top talent.
He looked a bit physically stronger to me too, yesterday, but I am as biased as Billy Bias from Biastown.

Good feet, intelligent, reads the game, good running off the ball, determination - he's a top talent.
He looked a bit physically stronger to me too, yesterday, but I am as biased as Billy Bias from Biastown.
Who has back-to-back gold medals in the Biasthlon.

But I still agree with you completely. ;-)

Our second best player yesterday, IMHO.

Rico had a really good game, whether coming into midfield or defending against the rag filth.

Do we think he's the reason we don't seem to be interested in buying a right back?

Again, good to see a good understanding between him and Bobb at times yesterday

What I really like about him is that he is never phased by pressure. Several times it looked like we were penned in but he finds an out ball. He gets into great positions to give us more numbers in attack too. His most convincing performance at RB for us so far.

Totally agree with You amazing Player Rico Lewis!

Very impressed with his moving the ball out from tight areas and general awareness. I do think his future will be more as a midfielder and I hope we can find enough game time for our current crop of 'next in line' home-grown young players

Still believe this kid will be a star. Outstanding yesterday. I got pelters in here for suggesting he is better than Mainoo, but u genuinely believe he is miles better. Here’s hoping he proves me right..
Totally agree.

Our second-best player on Saturday, IMHO.

He was very calm and measured in defensive situations, and an effective participant in our attacks.

He isn’t 20 until November, so he still has time on his side. In case you haven’t noticed, I’m a big fan of Rico, and I believe he will become an important figure in the senior squad. Pep has faith in him, which is possibly his most important asset.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.