89 points with 12 wins can history repeat itself?

where we are now feels comparable to the last 2 seasons..

at a point in each season we had a mini crisis

2011 Liverpool away 3-0 and very poor perfromance, Bobby got a bollocking and we remained unbeaten to the end of the season. won the cup and qualified for the champs league..

2012 Arsenal away 1-0 poor performance, Mario sent off and the media said our season had finished.. Won the league

2013 Southampton away 3-1 very poor performance, rumours about Bobbys future.. what happens next?

we will know what the future holds in the next 2 games..

jimharri said:
salfordblues said:
Are we any worse off now than we were on April 8th last year?

No, we're better off, almost a third of a season to play, twice as many games as last year and only 4 more points.

The momentum is against us at the minute, however it will turn at some point and if that point is soon then we'll be talking about the race being back on.

Can't believe people are writing us off after last year. We responded incredibly, who's to say we can't do it again.
It will? Any idea when this might happen? We've been told countless times on here (Good evening Pam, if you're tuned in!) since last autumn that the rags will havew a bad run. I'm still waiting.
I'm predicting they will get shat on by Real, then will be uber focused on winning the league and will cruise to the title, losing only one game in the run in, to us.

salfordblues said:
Are we any worse off now than we were on April 8th last year?

No, we're better off, almost a third of a season to play, twice as many games as last year and only 4 more points.

The momentum is against us at the minute, however it will turn at some point and if that point is soon then we'll be talking about the race being back on.

Can't believe people are writing us off after last year. We responded incredibly, who's to say we can't do it again.

I think it's over but 12 points in 12 games can be done but united will get 95+ points

it pains me to say it but we dont deserve to win it last season we was the best team by far and deserved the title this season we've been a shadow of last the red scum will win it think us and the rent boys are going to fight out second. My main concern at this moment is beatin chelsea week after next cause if we don't its goin to get mighty interesting

it may be too much ,thats not the point ,its about driving the team on becouse this kind of lead has been overcome before .unfortunatly we as fans are still stuck in cityitis ,the last 3 matches were a balls up ,it happens ,it will happen to them .you will see;we gave up last year when the team didnt ,we have the best team in my lifetime ,it hasnot become bad overnight ,all my life it seemed us fans had more balls then the players,i think it is the other way round now,

yayas trusty right foot said:
It isnt finished, the rags will hit a sticky patch for sure we just have to hope it happens soon..

This mantra is getting as worn out as their "the Arabs will get bored" one to be honest. Even if they have a sticky patch now it might not mean a thing but there's no indication at all they will have one. They have QPR away (and will do what we should have when Cesar looked uneasy with high balls, bombard the box with crosses) and Norwich home coming up... at least 4pts there.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.