89 points with 12 wins can history repeat itself?

It's not impossible. I'd go along with Mancini's 10%. Somewhere Utd will go through a blip in form. Would be very unusual if they did not. And they'll pick up injuries too as the intensity of games picks up.

If we were in the same situation last season, i would still believe we would come back and clinch it.

Though this season the teams performances have been quite poor compared to last season and because of that i think we won't do the miracle.

It's over. We did it last season with a much stronger side, with our players in much better form. This season United are definitely the better side now they have RVP leading them. Just accept it, take off the blue tinted glasses for a minute at look at the truth.
The FA Cup is our only chance at silverware.

That is unless United go a further in the Champions League.
If they beat Madrid then the players will only get more fatigued as the season goes on. This will be our only chance to get points back.

If you truly love Manchester City, you'll be hoping United beat Madrid.
Or that Pepe injures RVP or Rooney. (fingers crossed)

We can still do the business this season. Yes we’re playing shite just now but I seem to remember that we lost our way last for a little while season too.

The vermin have the chumps to contend with and as much as I hate to say this, I really hope they go all the way in that competition because they will be knackered every weekend and their focus will be in Europe.

WE CAN DO IT!

tin hat on etc. i think we will do it. there i have said it. not as confident as last year but still get behind the team and management and it will come #together

CITYROBBO said:
I know most of you have given up all hope but with bookmakers paying out and people have written us off .. 6 wins from 6 last season why cant we win 12 from 12 and get to that magic number 89 again. i know our goal difference is slighty worse but we can make that up and if they lose a couple its back on.

Imagine if we stole it on goal difference again and the same points as last year haha BELIEVE and FIGHT TILL THE END!!!

Because last year we were the best team in the league start to finish. We haven't been the ebst team this year. We haven't strung together more than 2 or 3 good games together. So how are we going to do it 12 times in a row? If we were playing well that would be one thing. If we had played real well at any point in the season then maybe. But we've struggled all season. Got blown out in the CL. Most of our wins weren't great performances. Even if we won every game the rags would have to lose 4 of 12. That's not going to happen. If they lost 3 I'd be shocked. All their tough games are over. We still have to play Everton away, Tottenham away, Swansea away, Chelsea at home. All tough games. It's over. I just hope they keep it together enough to hold on to 2nd.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.