89 points with 12 wins can history repeat itself?

Whilst I admire the optimism on this thread, I fear some posters are completely deluded.

More chance of me getting together with Bradley Cooper.

I don't think there is any chance this season,
But as I said to my son earlier when we were talking about the possibility.
If by some crazy chance it did happen they would become the biggest laughing stock in premier league history.

Put a few quid on us at 12/1 to win, as I did after Arsenal last year. A mate has also offered me 50/1 for City to win the league. Very much bit his hand off.
It's very unlikely but whilst its still mathematically possible we should fight for every point.
It could be the case that United lost their next two games, and straight away it's back within touching distance. Keep the faith, stranger things have happened.

bluedreaming said:
I don't think there is any chance this season,
But as I said to my son earlier when we were talking about the possibility.
If by some crazy chance it did happen they would become the biggest laughing stock in premier league history.

Title will require 95+

Blumers Bloomers said:
Whilst I admire the optimism on this thread, I fear some posters are completely deluded.

More chance of me getting together with Bradley Cooper.
Bradley who? Was that the daywalker out of miseryenders? Max's son? Stepson to the lovely Tanya?

;-)

It's not our part of the job to believe, but the team.
If they don't give a shite on the pitch, even selling your soul to the devil won't make it happen.

PS : There's still a little boy that hides deep in my mind with his fingers crossed and his eyes full of hope, the fat lady hasn't sung yet.

ZZmaestro said:
It's not our part of the job to believe, but the team.
If they don't give a shite on the pitch, even selling your soul to the devil won't make it happen.

PS : There's still a little boy that hides deep in my mind with his fingers crossed and his eyes full of hope, the fat lady hasn't sung yet.
''If''? I presume you didn't see the (non) performance at Saint Mary's last weekend then?

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.