89 points with 12 wins can history repeat itself?

M24 Citizen said:
If the players put as much effort in each game as they possibly can then why can't we win all of them?

We just need to put more effort in than the other team and see where we get, instead of passing the ball from side to side all game being 'patient' and hoping we'll get a chance, we need to make the chances ourselves which we seem to have forgot how to as much as being sussed out by teams.
Because they won't put in 100% effort, that's why. Cast your mind back to last saturday; a chance to close the gap (however briefly) to 6 points. And they put in a bloody awful performance. Remember Mancini's comments after the game? ''Playing 2 against 11 is not easy''.

I said before the Liverpool game if we don't beat them and the rags win it is over and i stand by that.

We are a weaker team than last year and i add mentally as well as ability.I am not sure if there is any truth in the fact the players are at war with Mancini but if that IS the case then this season is over.At the end of the season either he goes or the players shit stirring do.

Barring a major collapse and/or injuries to key players there is no way the rags will lose 4 games out of 12.Add to that equation our underperforming team winning our 12 and you can see how stupid the very thought of it happening is.

CITYROBBO said:
I know most of you have given up all hope but with bookmakers paying out and people have written us off .. 6 wins from 6 last season why cant we win 12 from 12 and get to that magic number 89 again. i know our goal difference is slighty worse but we can make that up and if they lose a couple its back on.

Imagine if we stole it on goal difference again and the same points as last year haha BELIEVE and FIGHT TILL THE END!!!

FIGHT TIL THE END? Most fans don't even know what staying til the end of a match means!

11 to GO ;) we can DO THIS ! yesterday that penalty save and performance the players believe in it you could see that. it had the feel off WBA home game last year we hit our lowest point now its time to break records win all the games and with some style..

CITYROBBO said:
11 to GO ;) we can DO THIS ! yesterday that penalty save and performance the players believe in it you could see that. it had the feel off WBA home game last year we hit our lowest point now its time to break records win all the games and with some style..

There should not be any question that the players and management will go full out to win 11 in a row.There should also not be a question that we as fans think we can win each game we come to.

But will we win 11 in a row and win the league, not a chance.Improbable as it is that we might win all 11, the scum will not lose enough points for us to win the league.

But we go out to win the next game and see what happens.

CITYROBBO said:

'IF' Norwich or Reading manage to beat united at OT, and assuming we will beat Villa away, we then go on to get all three points at Everton away. Then, I might secretly start to have a glimmer of hope.
But as it looks now, I am just really hoping we lift the FA cup again, and that united don't finish too many points ahead of us.
If we have a good run and win all our games towards the end, and united lose a couple, we'll still finish second but we'll see a little relief from the rags, that the league ended when it did. As it stands, if this happens plus we win The FA Cup too, then I don't think we can ask for much more.

United are going to finish well above 89points. It wouldn't surprise me if they topped the points record in a season.

I just hope we give it a bloody good go, win the fa cup, then regroup and come back better as a unit next season.

I couldn't see them losing at Wigan last year so you never know.

Let's just enjoy the season now, not worry about them just concentrate on winning our games, hopefully get a trip to Wembley or two and let them worry about us.

jayfx said:
Just wondering, if we was to win 12 in a row. Where do you see unite dropping points?

I personally can't see them dropping 12 points but they lost at Wigan last year, they dropped 2 at home to Everton, they lost at Norwich earlier this season.

They're not invincible. There's 11 games left and anything can happen.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.