89 points with 12 wins can history repeat itself?

I've just about gotten over the loss at Southampton today.

So, if we were to win the league we'd need to beat United, so we need to make up 9 points really.

3 games for them to lose, if we win all ours.

They've been in form all season, we've not been in form all season. They have CL (if they get past Madrid) and will probably have a decent FA Cup run.

If Mancini can sort this out now and we get in form, 12 wins is a very good run but is very possible.

There's no problem in keeping the faith 'til the end even if we don't do it so we might as well get behind the team more than we ever have before.

Arsenal won it from 13 points behind. If we give them a scare, they will buckle.

Potential games for them to lose points....

Swansea,Chelsea,Us,At home..

Away...West ham,Arsenal,WBA...

I know we have to win 12 but these are the games I can possibly see points dropped. Shame they play Norwich at home before Madrid..They will rest plenty.

Still believing.........

St Helens Blue (Exiled) said:

Swansea,Chelsea,Us,WBA at home..

Away...West ham,Arsenal....

I know we have to win 12 but these are the games I can possibly see points dropped. Shame they play Norwich at home before Madrid..They will rest plenty.

Still believing.........

The rags play West Brom AWAY 'shb' ..... but I get your 'drift' .... and yes , they could possibly lose there.

I still think the titles gone though , I just can't see them dropping enough points , and I don't see us winning all our games ......

the rags are the ONLY side in the Premiership without a home draw so far , and I fear that's the best we can get at their place this season.

Still believing.........
They have QPR away, who will be battling relegation (they better put in the same effort they put in against us).

NoahCity said:

Still believing.........
They have QPR away, who will be battling relegation (they better put in the same effort they put in against us).

Most seem to be forgetting some of the games WE still have to play - can we really win all 12 of those? I don't think so but would love to be proved wrong...

black mamba said:

Still believing.........

The rags play West Brom AWAY 'shb' ..... but I get your 'drift' .... and yes , they could possibly lose there.

I still think the titles gone though , I just can't see them dropping enough points , and I don't see us winning all our games ......

the rags are the ONLY side in the Premiership without a home draw so far , and I fear that's the best we can get at their place this season.

Woops sorry mate-Tired eyes on lates..I have edited it now

They have drawn very few games so far,so they must be due a couple..

They will hit a tricky spot there is no doubt about that, we just have to capitalise we it happens.

Fergie has looked very wound up when anything has gone wrong, if we can put a bit of pressure on them it could be interesting..

citymacc said:
NoahCity said:

Still believing.........

Most seem to be forgetting some of the games WE still have to play - can we really win all 12 of those? I don't think so but would love to be proved wrong...
Highly unlikely. Look at the away games;
Villa - scrapping for survival (remember the QPR game).
Everton - Nearly always lose there. Game raising twats!
Vermin - Forget the 6-1. Nice though it was, it's history now. They're top of the table for a reason, and they've only dropped 5 home points so far.
Spurs - Not an easy place to get a result, last season notwithstanding. Our previous record there is not impressive.
Swansea - A very good footballing side, which may actually suit us if they don't park the bus.
Reading - Actually found a bit of form this last couple of months. May still be fighting to avoid the drop at that stage of the season; could be very difficult.

And we have to win all 6 of them? Can't see us doing it, to be honest.

yayas trusty right foot said:
They will hit a tricky spot there is no doubt about that, we just have to capitalise we it happens.
Getting sick of hearing that line now!

If the players put as much effort in each game as they possibly can then why can't we win all of them?

We just need to put more effort in than the other team and see where we get, instead of passing the ball from side to side all game being 'patient' and hoping we'll get a chance, we need to make the chances ourselves which we seem to have forgot how to as much as being sussed out by teams.

It's great to be really positive but the concept that we might win all the remaining games is just plain ludicrous.And that's at any time but especially based on everything we have seen so far this season.

That realism and not being negative.Positive thinking for me is that we react to the shocker at Southampton and maybe play well for the rest of the season and show why we are champions. Effort throughout the team/squad in every game and a real desire to score goals and win games.

Plus winning the FA cup if course.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.