89 points with 12 wins can history repeat itself?

12 wins in a row against the likes of rags, Swansea, Everton and Tottenham all away. We can't even take a point from Southampton.

It would be up there with the most improbable things to ever happen in sports.

CITYROBBO said:
I know most of you have given up all hope but with bookmakers paying out and people have written us off .. 6 wins from 6 last season why cant we win 12 from 12 and get to that magic number 89 again. i know our goal difference is slighty worse but we can make that up and if they lose a couple its back on.

Imagine if we stole it on goal difference again and the same points as last year haha BELIEVE and FIGHT TILL THE END!!!

you start becoming as deluded as liverpool fans !!!!

All season the first result i have looked for is the rags, til the end of the season it will be chelsea, spurs and arsenal

the gap between us and the darkside will widen not narrow over the next month

jimharri said:
Did anyone check if the OP was sober when he started this thread?

hahaha ....

he sounded like he'd downed a few sherberts to me ...

If we win the league now i'll put my Tarzans outfit on and abseil down the side of the gasworks , whilst singing 'Barbie Girl' !

black mamba said:
jimharri said:

hahaha ....

If we win the league now i'll put my Tarzans outfit on and abseil down the side of the gasworks , whilst singing 'Barbie Girl' !
If we win, I'll be your 'Jane' !

black mamba said:
jimharri said:

hahaha ....

''I'm a barbie girl,
in a barbie world
Life in plastic,
it's fantastic!

One of the true modern classics!

we are not good enough this year. end of story. last season even when down I just had a feeling we'd turn a match around even though I thought we'd blown it at arsenal. this season I feel that we just don't have it in us.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.