89 points with 12 wins can history repeat itself?

blue wang said:
de niro said:
one thing is absolutly certain and that is its not over, you tell fergie its over and he'll fly at you.
of course its a very long shot now but we must approach the rest of the season as if we were level on points. truth is we are 9 points behind (we'll beat them at the swamp) so its doable. if we then still fall short it will mean we finish in second place, we have to make ourselves as attractive as possible to our transfer targets come the summer.
then we go again.

assuming some thick fuck doesn't destroy yet another window.

AAHHHHHH the thick fuck strikes again!!!!!

i must be quite thick, could you please explain......

Pam said:
CITYROBBO said:
I know most of you have given up all hope but with bookmakers paying out and people have written us off .. 6 wins from 6 last season why cant we win 12 from 12 and get to that magic number 89 again. i know our goal difference is slighty worse but we can make that up and if they lose a couple its back on.

Imagine if we stole it on goal difference again and the same points as last year haha BELIEVE and FIGHT TILL THE END!!!

This. Get a grip, surrender monkeys.

I really cant believe those who give up so easily,the shit this club has been through in the last 20 years and we have come through it is testament to what manchester City football club is to the fans...

City fight,if we get beat we dont crawl into a hole and hide we try harder next time..

Why do we fall ??? so we can get up better and stronger..

It aint over til the points are uncatchable..

The word on the street is that City have tapped up Pope Benidict to replce Mancini. With a little help from above we can still win the title.

Possible...yes
Likely....no

We have to win every game and hope they lose at home to chelsea and us and maybe swansea..away to arsenal....

Always believe

Whatever anyone thinks why do we have to have another thread on the same theme?This must be the 6th in 2 days.

Does starting a thread make people believe more than they would if they just added a comment to the existing one (or ones in this case)

It's the same with Mancini V Mourinho, Mancini out, Mancini in etc....

samharris said:
Pam said:
CITYROBBO said:
I know most of you have given up all hope but with bookmakers paying out and people have written us off .. 6 wins from 6 last season why cant we win 12 from 12 and get to that magic number 89 again. i know our goal difference is slighty worse but we can make that up and if they lose a couple its back on.

Imagine if we stole it on goal difference again and the same points as last year haha BELIEVE and FIGHT TILL THE END!!!

This. Get a grip, surrender monkeys.

I really cant believe those who give up so easily,the shit this club has been through in the last 20 years and we have come through it is testament to what manchester City football club is to the fans...

City fight,if we get beat we dont crawl into a hole and hide we try harder next time..

Why do we fall ??? so we can get up better and stronger..

It aint over til the points are uncatchable..

It does look hopeless, but there's no fat lady singing yet...

Millwallawayveteran1988 said:
Whatever anyone thinks why do we have to have another thread on the same theme?This must be the 6th in 2 days.

Does starting a thread make people believe more than they would if they just added a comment to the existing one (or ones in this case)

It's the same with Mancini V Mourinho, Mancini out, Mancini in etc....

Fair point.
Get Mourinho is asap. Will be the one silver lining if they lose vs, united that we might be able to move fast

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.