89 points with 12 wins can history repeat itself?

I think we should believe we can reach that tally even if it means no title. It's time for our players to show some pride and fight for the shirt, fight for the fans that cheer them on week in week out.

People keep saying Arsenal did it but they had 3 games in hand at the time they were 12 points behind, I think the pressure is now off maybe the players can relax like they did last year, can we win 12 out of 12 why not but I don't see Utd losing all those points, it will probably be 5 points by the end. To me the FA Cup is very important, we should absolutely go for it and fucking hammer everyone in our way, so what they will win their 20th title it had to happen sooner or later, but if we can win the Cup that's 4 cups in 3 years,I'd snap your hand off for that when Mancini arrived, we can't win the league every year and I'm hugely disappointed inthe way this season has gone but I'll still be there on Sunday against Leeds because this is my team through good and bad times.

Andouble said:
Has any team ever won 12 games on the trot?

According to Wikipedia the Premier League record for consecutive games won is 14 (by Arsenal in 2002). But even if we did win 12 games on the bounce, we would still need scum to lose two and draw two of their 11 remaining games (not including their game against us). We're at the "snookers required" stage now.

The league is gone. If we'd kept the gap to 7 points by the end of the month we had a chance, but we've taken 2 points from 9. It's over i'm afraid. We're closer to Everton than we are to United.

sadly I dont think we can do it.

Last year i thought we could and didnt stop believing.

having said that i would be overjoyed if we did, and i will be cheering on the lads every game, as always. If we beat them now it would be piss funny.

well if we won all our games we'd need united to lose a further 3.

it's highly unlikely either of those things will happen but for both to happen then god must be a city fan.

personally I won't stop believing until it's mathematically impossible, but for me that's what supporting your club is about and we shouldn't really be looking ahead to next season until we are categorically out of this one

yes i'm resigned to the fact we'll probably lose it, but as of yet we haven't so let's fight til the end

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.