9/11 - More evidence it was set up by people in the shadows

Godfather said:
Johnsonontheleft said:
Unbelievable that this thread hasn't been removed. A total lack of respect for those who died, someone close to me died in the 9/11 attacks. Anti-American crap by Islamic apologists.

This is akin to someone suggesting the holocaust was an inside job by the Jews.

Some of you on here are a disgrace.

It seems the only people actually 'offended' by the idea 9/11 was a set up are people who lost relatives or friends in the attacks.

This has always baffled me, surely these are the very people who want/need to know the truth more than anyone.

They just seem to be in denial that they have lost someone close due to an evil government and not simply an unavoidable terrorist attack.

no, the fact this thread remains here and that people still express these thoughts only goes to show how incapable they are of rational thought and how mindlessly stupid people can be, lacking in any common sense or intelligence whatsoever.

there's an awful lot of shit talked about an awful lot of things, but the most senseless of it revolves around the moon landings and 9/11.

never underestimate how many truly stupid people there are out there!

anyone who can't figure these things out and is swayed by the gormless, irrational, and utterly without substance bilge that's being spouted on the above should check themselves to see if they can still find their own arse with both hands.

seriously.

"the truth" about 9/11

this is more laughable than anything anyone's ever posted on the Transfer forum

think it through folks; you don't have to become brainless morons!

-and you can start here:

<a class="postlink-local" href="http://forums.bluemoon-mcfc.co.uk/viewtopic.php?f=5&t=169804&hilit=conspiracy" onclick="window.open(this.href);return false;">viewtopic.php?f=5&t=169804&hilit=conspiracy</a>

<a class="postlink-local" href="http://forums.bluemoon-mcfc.co.uk/viewtopic.php?f=5&t=139026&hilit=+conspiracy" onclick="window.open(this.href);return false;">viewtopic.php?f=5&t=139026&hilit=+conspiracy</a> <-which might explain in simple terms for those who haven't quite understood it yet how it couldn't possibly be 'an inside job'

and

<a class="postlink-local" href="http://forums.bluemoon-mcfc.co.uk/viewtopic.php?f=5&t=139570&hilit=+conspiracy" onclick="window.open(this.href);return false;">viewtopic.php?f=5&t=139570&hilit=+conspiracy</a>

MCFCinUSA said:
no, the fact this thread remains here and that people still express these thoughts only goes to show how incapable they are of rational thought and how mindlessly stupid people can be, lacking in any common sense or intelligence whatsoever.

Indeed, anybody who is completely sure of what happened here, whether you believe the conclusions of the 9/11 commission, or the conclusions of a conspiracy is a fucking idiot, who is incapable of rational thought.

watched the video, still can't quite belive it was an inside job. Feel really sorry for the victims and their families and friends though.
WHOEVER is responsible for that = total bastards.

MCFCinUSA said:
Godfather said:
Johnsonontheleft said:
Unbelievable that this thread hasn't been removed. A total lack of respect for those who died, someone close to me died in the 9/11 attacks. Anti-American crap by Islamic apologists.

This is akin to someone suggesting the holocaust was an inside job by the Jews.

Some of you on here are a disgrace.

It seems the only people actually 'offended' by the idea 9/11 was a set up are people who lost relatives or friends in the attacks.

This has always baffled me, surely these are the very people who want/need to know the truth more than anyone.

They just seem to be in denial that they have lost someone close due to an evil government and not simply an unavoidable terrorist attack.

there's an awful lot of shit talked about an awful lot of things, but the most senseless of it revolves around the moon landings and 9/11.

never underestimate how many truly stupid people there are out there!

anyone who can't figure these things out and is swayed by the gormless, irrational, and utterly without substance bilge that's being spouted on the above should check themselves to see if they can still find their own arse with both hands.

seriously.

"the truth" about 9/11

this is more laughable than anything anyone's ever posted on the Transfer forum

think it through folks; you don't have to become brainless morons!

-and you can start here:

<a class="postlink-local" href="http://forums.bluemoon-mcfc.co.uk/viewtopic.php?f=5&t=169804&hilit=conspiracy" onclick="window.open(this.href);return false;">viewtopic.php?f=5&t=169804&hilit=conspiracy</a>

<a class="postlink-local" href="http://forums.bluemoon-mcfc.co.uk/viewtopic.php?f=5&t=139026&hilit=+conspiracy" onclick="window.open(this.href);return false;">viewtopic.php?f=5&t=139026&hilit=+conspiracy</a> <-which might explain in simple terms for those who haven't quite understood it yet how it couldn't possibly be 'an inside job'

and

<a class="postlink-local" href="http://forums.bluemoon-mcfc.co.uk/viewtopic.php?f=5&t=139570&hilit=+conspiracy" onclick="window.open(this.href);return false;">viewtopic.php?f=5&t=139570&hilit=+conspiracy</a>

are you suggesting this thread be removed because you don't agree with it?

MCFCinUSA said:
jonmcfc said:
An inside job maybe / maybe not.

Are we ever gonna find out NO!!!!!

As the vid shows we can make our own reallity.

To suite our own needs.

and argue our own case.

if you're into fighting yourself inside a telephone booth I guess you're right!

I just think the american goverment would never admit it. For obvious reasons.
and if the video was a fraud just to get to bin laden,Then it`s the firemen and the innocent people in the building i feel for.
no disrespect meant.

No Bulgaria, but I wish people wouldn't give in to ignorance - it's the worst.

(anyone with half a brain can and should figure things out for themselves, this is what's most worrying)

“Nothing in the world is more dangerous than a sincere ignorance and conscientious stupidity"

Martin Luther King Jr

-- Fri Jul 01, 2011 2:33 am --

jonmcfc said:
MCFCinUSA said:
jonmcfc said:
An inside job maybe / maybe not.

Are we ever gonna find out NO!!!!!

As the vid shows we can make our own reallity.

To suite our own needs.

and argue our own case.

if you're into fighting yourself inside a telephone booth I guess you're right!

I just think the american goverment would never admit it. For obvious reasons.
and if the video was a fraud just to get to bin laden,Then it`s the firemen and the innocent people in the building i feel for.
no disrespect meant.

I posted a lot of stuff up there, but I'm wondering if you read any of it from your answer above?

how about this:-

<a class="postlink-local" href="http://forums.bluemoon-mcfc.co.uk/viewtopic.php?f=5&t=139026&hilit=+conspiracy" onclick="window.open(this.href);return false;">viewtopic.php?f=5&t=139026&hilit=+conspiracy</a>

(it's a 5 minute read)

couple of things really that are puzzling me about the whole terrorism thing in general. lets put aside conspiracies and mud sling for a second please and try and look at a couple of points objectively.

personally i think the recent bombings in western nations were the resposibility of the governments, intelligence agencies, and those who stand to gain financially from such events.

i'll use 7/7 as the example for this though the same can be said for 9/11. we are a country that has been used to being attacked over history and particulary during ww2 and after that every time we were attacked we developed "the blitz mentality etc. so rather than weakening us as planned it brings the nation together and we rally behind our leader. so why would you attack someone if you know it will make them stronger, better funded and hate you even more? make any sense to you? i have to laugh whenever i hear the phrase "they did it because they hate our freedom" well they dont have our freedom so whats to hate. if i have a problem with you i take it to you, i dont go beat up someone in your street or at your work so why would terrorists do the same effectively. but we are told over and over again that they are out to get us and only our government (who started this shit) can save us

secondly imagine you were an investigator looking at some of the bombings in western nation over the last 20 years or so. would it alarm you to discover the fact that at most of the major (really major) attacks in the west the security services have just happened to be waiting round the corner or running drills of an identical thing happening at that exact place, hmmmmmmm. does that seem like a regular m.o to you? (oklahoma city bombing, 9/11, 7/7, madrid) thats some serious modus operandi that has been conveniently ignored. if there are four identical murders and you just happen to be at the scene of each of them even though they are in different countries do you think you are explaining your way out of it?

just a couple of thoughts

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.