9/11

Happened on my 25th wedding anniversary so will never forget it.

When the 25th anniversary of the event is remembered my wife and I will be crossing the Atlantic on the Queen Mary 2, celebrating our 50th anniversary.

We have visited the museum in NY which I highly recommend to anybody visiting the city. What got me was the one surviving unbroken window, a sobering reminder of man’s inhumanity to man.

The pentagon crash having only time lapse camera footage was the only odd thing from it all.
You would think the pentagon would be cameraed and securityed up to the hilt but nothing apparently.
There's absolutely loads of footage of 9/11 that exists but has never been shown to the public. New videos are being released all the time as the people who own them choose to upload them to the internet. For various reasons, both private and otherwise, some of those people have waited more than 20 years and all they shot was camcorder stuff. So, with that in mind, why on earth would the security team working at the very symbol of the US' entire military complex release sensitive CCTV camera footage of their own site to literally the entire world? How much information that would reveal to the wrong forces doesn't even bear thinking about.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.