9/11

The pentagon crash having only time lapse camera footage was the only odd thing from it all.
You would think the pentagon would be cameraed and securityed up to the hilt but nothing apparently.
This always annoys me, my brothers office was destroyed in that plane crash, luckily he wasn't in his office at the time, but I can 100% guarantee that a plane crashed into the pentagon that day.

The pentagon crash having only time lapse camera footage was the only odd thing from it all.
You would think the pentagon would be cameraed and securityed up to the hilt but nothing apparently.
Not odd at all. Security cameras operate at around 30 frames per second. The aircraft was travelling at 530mph which is about 240 metres per second. An aircraft travelling at that speed will only show up on a few frames at such a close range, which is exactly what happened.

Still remember vividly. Was on a night out, got home and was switching through the channels on the tv. Every channel was showing the same footage. Then the first tower collapsed. Stayed up the night watching. 23 years, christ.

This always annoys me, my brothers office was destroyed in that plane crash, luckily he wasn't in his office at the time, but I can 100% guarantee that a plane crashed into the pentagon that day.
I wasn't saying it didn't happen, far from it.
I was saying I thought there might have been more footage from more cameras, it struck me as odd there was only one camera.
Your brother had someone looking over him that day.

I wasn't saying it didn't happen, far from it.
I was saying I thought there might have been more footage from more cameras, it struck me as odd there was only one camera.
Your brother had someone looking over him that day.
I’ve thought that as well, that place must have cameras everywhere yet only one has ever been shown. I suppose anything like that now would have mobile footage everywhere.

I’ve thought that as well, that place must have cameras everywhere yet only one has ever been shown. I suppose anything like that now would have mobile footage everywhere.
Mad to think isn’t it. 23 years isn’t that long ago really and when you take into account it was in the century we are in that still feels relatively new to me. Yet here we are, everything recorded daily. The only personal recording you see from that event are people in the apartments and on the touring ferry, who had camcorders.

If that happened today the gathered footage would be off the scale. I can’t think of a world where video phones don’t exist.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.