9 | Erling Haaland - 2022/23 Performances

Status
Not open for further replies.
Not saying I want to see him on the bench but just imagine how destructive he could be coming on at 60 minutes. Defenses have just had an hour of Alvarez, Foden and Bernardo running the legs off them then on comes a fresh Haaland.
Totally plausible he could come off the bench and score hattricks. Regularly. Best supersub ever.

Not saying I want to see him on the bench but just imagine how destructive he could be coming on at 60 minutes. Defenses have just had an hour of Alvarez, Foden and Bernardo running the legs off them then on comes a fresh Haaland.
Totally plausible he could come off the bench and score hattricks. Regularly. Best supersub ever.
I half said that for our games at Anfield etc, but was shouted down by people.

Am going to really lap it all up the next 3 years because pep and Haaland will probably be gone 2026/27 season!

So let’s win it all get as many trophies as possible till then..

It's a big call putting him on the bench for these games, the negatives outweigh the positives IMO. Would be interesting to see the sort of impact he has as a sub though.
It’d be about the press. If Pep decided to go with Foden/Bernardo as a false 9 to press them to death, then bring Haaland on for the last half hour.

Probably nonsense and he’ll score 5 there.

His third tonight was his 6th goal in his last 73 minutes,

It’s not hyperbole to suggest that he could get 6 in one game this season or any future seasons.
6 goals in a single match would be a new record wouldn't it?

Let's just hope if he's ever on 5 Pep doesn't do a Pellegrini and take him off.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.