9 | Erling Haaland - 2022/23 Performances

Status
Not open for further replies.
I was only saying to my lad the other day it's definitely stirred the excitement up in me like I've not felt before. He's definitely box office this kid.
80f391c416d96e4b912552feaa3908fd4057fd9a.gifv

Love that Grealish clip. ‘Eh Kal I says to him before the game…’
Like he’s talking to his mate in the pub.

These two will have the season of their careers to date. Grealish is going to be right up there.

Great start to his City career. I love his positive energy and attitude, clearly enjoying his football, playing with a smile, he‘s going to an incredible fan favourite!

Gonna take him a bit of time to understand the pressing we do, it's different to other teams. There were times where he wasn't pressing and some times when he was pressing on his own, once he clocks it this should be really special. Should have had 2 goals in that 45mins he played, alone.

Gonna take him a bit of time to understand the pressing we do, it's different to other teams. There were times where he wasn't pressing and some times when he was pressing on his own, once he clocks it this should be really special.
Its interesting where Haaland shows up on this graph. You'd think he'll creep up towards
Jack eventually after catching on to City's press.

Its interesting where Haaland shows up on this graph. You'd think he'll creep up towards
Jack eventually after catching on to City's press.

I don't have my glasses, but can someone point out where Gabby is?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.