9 | Erling Haaland - 2022/23 Performances

Status
Not open for further replies.
Absolutely ridiculous goal tonight. It was right in front of us, and don’t think I’ve ever seen a player do something like that before. He’s a genuine freak of nature. Still can’t quite believe he’s ours.
Like father like son Ric, we looked after his dad.

Seen him do it at Dortmund but was something else seeing it in the flesh. A joke of a finish and something seemingly completely unique to him.

I remember he got shit for trying it against the Dippers in the Community Shield. Always the last laugh it seems!

How has he got to that? Seriously, how? That's just inhuman. I said against Sevilla, nobody else in world football reaches thatball from kdb for his goal that seemed simple, the same applies here nobody else can get to that, he shouldn't be able to get to it.

Hes the difference! we draw that last year, when he's on the pitch you know he will be there if you provide for him, it's frightening how many extra games he's going to win for a team that barely loses. Superstar.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.