9 | Erling Haaland - 2022/23 Performances

Status
Not open for further replies.
Find the talk about him not taking many touches amusing. Partly because he's playing well, scoring bucket loads and is a massive threat every time he plays, and partly because he's a very intelligent player and his link up/more touches will come when the team adapts to him (and maybe when we play teams who don't sit too deep).

What will bitter hacks like Andy Dunn and barney ronay criticize him for then?

IMG-20220915-WA0001.jpg

Personally couldn't care less how many touches he has as long as he scores goals. That's what we've been crying out for since Aguero's last season and if somebody being clinical means they're not used in the build up as much then so be it.

What does interest me is how Aguero was told to change how he plays when Pep first came in - to transition from an all-out striker into one that is involved in the build up - or he would be benched/sold then fast forward a few years Pep has gone the complete other way with the Viking.
If he is not getting as involved as others, then he is saving his energy for when it really matters.

He makes me grin ear to ear in a way that I can't quite describe. I hold a dear love for some of our current and past players, but this lad just makes me want to giggle. And look forward to just seeing him every game. Maybe Sergio was just exciting 11 years ago, but I genuinely don't ever remember being this giddy about a player
Me and you both mate.

I thought that Haaland "merely" guided the ball into the net, but from this angle it seems clear that he actually gave it quite a powerful little flick:

Last edited:
Find the talk about him not taking many touches amusing. Partly because he's playing well, scoring bucket loads and is a massive threat every time he plays, and partly because he's a very intelligent player and his link up/more touches will come when the team adapts to him (and maybe when we play teams who don't sit too deep).

View attachment 55861
Andy Dunne just another liar. Haaland was our best player last night before his goal. He never stopped running and his link play was good. Fake news as usual. What a twat Dunne the LFC fan is.

View attachment 55861
Love to see what this bitter scouse twat has to say about the overpriced pudding that is Nunez.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.