9 | Erling Haaland - 2022/23 Performances

Status
Not open for further replies.
I’m amazed by his technical quality on the ball from the little build up involvement he has had. His touch and control and passing seems as clean and crisp as KdB and Foden (if not more so), it’s quite incredible to watch. Good feet on the big man.
He seems to have an authority to it as well - he doesn't come back and get in the way, he opens up the pitch and drives the team on.

His temperament is way beyond his years. He doesn’t seem fazed by anything. Couple of times last night he was held and badgered but he just gets on with it. Saying that he’s a beast and I’d imagine most wouldn’t be interested in being on the receiving end.

As fabulous and exciting as he and his future here is the bloke needs in my opinion wrapping in cotton wool as does Kev and rested or taken off early as these guys are the boys that will make the difference at the sharp end in big,big games next Spring.

He doesn't need wrapping in cotton wool he just needs to play, it's what he wants and needs . The guy just wants to score goals let's let him get on with it .

Everybody raving about his goals. I'd like to sing the praises of his hold-up and lay-offs. They're getting better and better. I actually think the future may well be him and Álvarez playing together. The latter is gradually tuning in to him. And vice versa.

Anyone else notice Clive Tyldesley trying to make out that Haaland’s goal was a high boot?

Then said Joao’s cross hardly deserved an assist because Erling had so much work still to do.

What a ****.
Who they hell was that dude :x... What a douchebag.

As fabulous and exciting as he and his future here is the bloke needs in my opinion wrapping in cotton wool as does Kev and rested or taken off early as these guys are the boys that will make the difference at the sharp end in big,big games next Spring.

I don't think he's played a full 90 minutes yet and he's got a 1 month holiday when everyone else is in Qatar.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.