9 | Erling Haaland - 2022/23 Performances

Status
Not open for further replies.
Haaland is scoring only a goal per game the last two weeks. He's going through a barren period now :)

Can’t be arsed trawling through the thread but who was the poster who was, let’s be kind and say sceptical that he would cut it here? There were one or two who weren’t sure but one went out of their way to tell us all he wasn’t convinced.

Hahahahahahahahaha!

I was quoting pulp fiction for jimbo mate.

Haaland has made me feel like the first time I watched football as a kid, I've not been this excited about a city player ever.

His stats are off the scale.
Haha, I know. I was going to post that in here, saw your comment, and thought it would be funny to make it a reply. :-)

Can’t be arsed trawling through the thread but who was the poster who was, let’s be kind and say sceptical that he would cut it here? There were one or two who weren’t sure but one went out of their way to tell us all he wasn’t convinced.

Hahahahahahahahaha!
The poster who said that Haaland resembled "an expensive Bony"? It's probably best to put that to bed now. He made a bad (very bad) call. And the fact that he's barely been on since suggests that he knows that. Lots on here have made poor calls when annoyed; I certainly have. And I guess it's fun to take the piss for a few days afterwards. But there comes a time when it's time to let it go. We don't want what could be construed as harassment of posters.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.