9 | Erling Haaland - 2022/23 Performances

Status
Not open for further replies.
The poster who said that Haaland resembled "an expensive Bony"? It's probably best to put that to bed now. He made a bad (very bad) call. And the fact that he's barely been on since suggests that he knows that. Lots on here have made poor calls when annoyed; I certainly have. And I guess it's fun to take the piss for a few days afterwards. But there comes a time when it's time to let it go. We don't want what could be construed as harassment of posters.
Get a grip for fucks sake. I’ve made no mention of any individual so anybody feeling harassed or offended probably needs to get out more.

Haaland released a documentary a few days ago called 'Haaland - The Big Decision' which was obviously around making a choice on his new club.

I haven't watched it yet but have found a link online. Mods, apologies if we're not allowed to do this but...https://sltube.org/v/r8WdlWmLKm2Djx4q.

I've seen quotes from it today where Alf says we're the best team for him with Bayern second, Madrid third and PSG fourth with the decision being made around the second week of April. Funny how Madrid's media were pushing they were favourites when they were actually third in line!

Edit, now watched it. Pretty evident he will go and test out Spain at some point and that choosing us wasn’t particularly motivated by any emotional fan connection - just purely sporting reasons it seems. He hints at aiming for Shearer’s record, though…

Last edited:
I've seen quotes from it today where Alf says we're the best team for him with Bayern second, Madrid third and PSG fourth with the decision being made around the second week of April.

We knew already in February what Haaland was going to decide in April... :)

When Pep leaves (after signing an extension), Haaland may leave too. Would be hard to swallow, but the club will continue to be successful after any legendary player/manager, and even after Pep and Erling go. Enjoy their time here. Hopefully the best under Pep is yet to come.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.