9 | Erling Haaland - 2022/23 Performances

Status
Not open for further replies.
Wish Alfie would shut up personally, the last thing football needs is more players with parents mouthing off constantly. So what if you think he's going to leave in a few years? Publicly saying that (repeatedly) doesn't help anyone.

Wish Alfie would shut up personally, the last thing football needs is more players with parents mouthing off constantly. So what if you think he's going to leave in a few years? Publicly saying that (repeatedly) doesn't help anyone.
In his defence it was said in a documentary released a few weeks ago and it was said around February/march time. And it's just being wrote in British press probably because it's derby week and they need some form of negativity to write.

Any talk of Haaland leaving after just two or three seasons is just media bollocks for clicks. We had the same every year with Aguero linked to Madrid. Pretty sure Erling will be here for at least five seasons then no reason why not extend his contract for another few years if we and he are still doing well.

The poster who said that Haaland resembled "an expensive Bony"? It's probably best to put that to bed now. He made a bad (very bad) call. And the fact that he's barely been on since suggests that he knows that. Lots on here have made poor calls when annoyed; I certainly have. And I guess it's fun to take the piss for a few days afterwards. But there comes a time when it's time to let it go. We don't want what could be construed as harassment of posters.
The poster @Phil1 (who you replied to) actually suggested in one of his posts, that we snap the hands off anyone offering 50m for kdb now that we have grealish. I tagged him a clown since then.

It was done before Haaland had made a decision on which club he was going to!

The poster @Phil1 (who you replied to) actually suggested in one of his posts, that we snap the hands off anyone offering 50m for kdb now that we have grealish. I tagged him a clown since then.
Sure I said £100m. You thinking I’m a clown isn’t the cutting insult you think it is.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.