9 | Erling Haaland - 2022/23 Performances

Status
Not open for further replies.
They're already waging a quiet PR war against him. Seems like he has spooked a lot of people.

What did fans expect after we destroyed the rags?

Of course the rumours are going start, how dare we buy a striker to score goals and he scores goal after goal.

The media don't like the positive city stories and erling with us is blowing everybody's mind, only outcome is get the negative stories out.

I'm just surprised the press haven't rehashed the FFP bollocks with us but there's time yet.

And as if we'd put a clause in Haaland's contract. Just remind me again where the story originated? Spain you say? These city fans on here running with it need to have a word with themselves.
Aguero went to Madrid every summer for 9 years straight.

What did fans expect after we destroyed the rags?

Of course the rumours are going start, how dare we buy a striker to score goals and he scores goal after goal.

The media don't like the positive city stories and erling with us is blowing everybody's mind, only outcome is get the negative stories out.

I'm just surprised the press haven't rehashed the FFP bollocks with us but there's time yet.

And as if we'd put a clause in Haaland's contract. Just remind me again where the story originated? Spain you say? These city fans on here running with it need to have a word with themselves.
Pep didn't say it wasn't true, just not for any particular team.

He could have ruled it out completely but didn't. He has form for release clauses and we benefited from one, so if he pushed for one of course we would accept it rather than not sign him.

OMG the rags are obsessed.
Even their girlfriends are saying it, "Would you like to marry Erling Haaland?"

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.