9 | Erling Haaland - 2022/23 Performances

Status
Not open for further replies.
Don't know if people have noticed, but there's a curious thing going on with this guy, all over the country. We obviously watch the team first and foremost. Sure, we focus on Erling because he's the jewel in the crown at present.
But people are openly admitting — that is, supporters of other clubs — that they're tuning in just to see this freak of nature.
I don't actually remember that happening in my football supporting lifetime. Just possibly Best when he was at his very peak, in approximately the mid sixties.
You can see it going on on other forums and in the pubs. There's almost no hatred for him, because people are too dazed and mesmerised to remember to hate him as a City player.
It was the same with Thierry Henry, even when he destroyed us we just sat back to enjoy a great footballer. Also when Ruud Gullit arrived - I remember him playing for Chelsea against us and you could just admire the difference and how much better he was than everyone else on the pitch.

It was the same with Thierry Henry, even when he destroyed us we just sat back to enjoy a great footballer. Also when Ruud Gullit arrived - I remember him playing for Chelsea against us and you could just admire the difference and how much better he was than everyone else on the pitch.
Cantona as well tbf even though he was a Leeds and rag ****.

Still hungry for goals no matter who the opponent is, very good sign to be potentially the best striker in the world.

I notice it when I watch my local Swedish team. Everyone speaks about Haaland. Especially the kids, he is their big idol. It's crazy to think about what he does for the City brand at the moment. The only one that doesn't seem convinced is my own son but that is because he always wants to challenge me so nothing new there :) Still time to turn him into a blue luckily :)

Availability is the best ability.

Even when Aguero was healthy, he was never on Haaland's level as a goalscorer & underachieved in UCL.
Did you ever see Sergio play for us mate? He was an outstanding striker.
He's our leading goalscorer, played and scored in some of our biggest games and many of the goals he scored for us were world class!

I think Erling is incredible and think he will break all sorts of record, but it will never diminish what Sergio did for us.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.