9 | Erling Haaland - 2022/23 Performances

Status
Not open for further replies.
If Haaland brings the UCL-trophy with a game-winning goal, it'll outshine Aguero's 93:20 moment.

I'd love it to happen, but it wouldn't even be in the same ball park as an event.

Sergio's moment healed forty years of hurt in a few seconds, and twenty years of shit from that lot across in Trafford Park was flushed away. Hundreds of kids all over the city going into primary school on Monday mornings and getting jeers and worse. (I didn't go through that, but I can only imagine how it was). That's all gone, and I believe it's gone for ever.
For me, it was an event that, in a deep way, was life-changing. One of the few that I can definitely identify as such. I'm slightly sheepish about saying that, because football just shouldn't be that important for a balanced, healthy individual. But in that instance, for me, it was. I was close to tears the whole of the following morning.
No goal, from any player now, in whatever competition, can compare.

I'd love it to happen, but it wouldn't even be in the same ball park as an event.

Sergio's moment healed forty years of hurt in a few seconds, and twenty years of shit from that lot across in Trafford Park was flushed away. Hundreds of kids all over the city going into primary school on Monday mornings and getting jeers and worse. (I didn't go through that, but I can only imagine how it was). That's all gone, and I believe it's gone for ever.
For me, it was an event that, in a deep way, was life-changing. One of the few that I can definitely identify as such. I'm slightly sheepish about saying that, because football just shouldn't be that important for a balanced, healthy individual. But in that instance, for me, it was. I was close to tears the whole of the following morning.
Still cry when I watch it.

Everybody who you speak to about football wants to see Erling play its as simple as that. i have work mates that support the dippers and the scum who cant stop talking about him and not in a bad way, they just want to see him play and score goals its a strange thing to not have to defend City when talking football.

It's there with Dickov's goal. If Haaland wants to be in that bracket, he needs to score his CL winner in at least the 93rd minute, probably later

I cry because I still think he’s going to miss
I was honestly in shock for about 15 seconds after that goal, didn't believe it had gone in. Then went slightly mad for a while. Then cried a lot. Then listened to champagne supernova and hey Jude on repeat for a good 24 hours while off my fucking head.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.