9 | Erling Haaland - 2022/23 Performances

Status
Not open for further replies.
If there's a clause then so be it. He's clearly happy here as of now and I can see him falling in love with English football. I think the attraction of more games being played in England will appeal to him as it means more opportunities to score goals and add to his legacy.

The Aguero moment can never be beaten for me because it was about "the wait", not winning the league as such. (although we had to win that to end the wait!)

We have always expected things to go wrong for us, and we all sat there is disbelief watching it happen again.
Just hoping, "just once" give us this!

We had gone from despair to hope to elation in a matter of minutes.
It was fucking magical mate.

Wtf is this petition that's been started to get Haaland deported, got 1.8m signatures so far. Lol, started by some desperate scouse twat no doubt. Sorry if there's a thread on it elsewhere

Sorry, just seen it's a twatty rag who's started it, and wants him banned from playing. Fuck me, the mibs might be taking him out soon, pmsl

Don't know if people have noticed, but there's a curious thing going on with this guy, all over the country. We obviously watch the team first and foremost. Sure, we focus on Erling because he's the jewel in the crown at present.
But people are openly admitting — that is, supporters of other clubs — that they're tuning in just to see this freak of nature.
I don't actually remember that happening in my football supporting lifetime. Just possibly Best when he was at his very peak, in approximately the mid sixties.
You can see it going on on other forums and in the pubs. There's almost no hatred for him, because people are too dazed and mesmerised to remember to hate him as a City player.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.